Kearney has one airline, PenAir, providing flights to Denver International Airport, 7 days a week. PenAir’s aircraft Saab 340 is a twin engine plane, allowing you to fly to Denver in an hour and 10 minutes.
PenAir will arrive at Gate A64 in Denver.
Denver International Airport website: http://www.flydenver.com/
Click to view the Denver Int’l Airport map:
When to arrive:
It is HIGHLY recommended to be at the airport 1 hour before departure
- 60 minutes prior to scheduled departure when travelling with checked bags.
- 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure when travelling without bags.
- 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure passengers must be checked in and available at the GATE for boarding
- The ticket counter closes 30 minutes takeoff. You must arrive early or you risk missing check in or delaying the flight.
Keep your photo ID and your ticket, boarding pass, or a copy of your itinerary (if you are traveling on an electronic ticket) easily accessible. You will need to show your photo ID and travel documents several times.
· Driver’s license
· State ID Card
· Military ID card
· Resident Alien card
· Photo employment ID issued by country, state or federal agency
*Travel with shoes that come on and off easily, you will be asked to remove your shoes during the security check points.
- Passengers are allowed 1 carry on bag
- Size 24” x 17” x 10”
- 25 pounds or less
- Passengers can bring a small bag or purse in addition to the carry-on bag
*Passengers are advised to carry-on medicines, keys, passport, and travel documents
- Size must be equal or less than 62″ total
- 50 pounds or less
- Baggage will be returned at final destination IF connecting flight has current airline agreement with PenAir
· Alaska Airlines
· Ravn Alaska
*All other connecting flight baggage will be returned to passenger in Denver, and need to be rechecked.
Items Not Allowed
- Seat belt extensions not provided by PenAir
- Devices that restrict the recline of seats
- Self-heating meals or beverages
- Personal air purifying devices
- Air filters placed on overhead vents
- Electronic smoking devices
- Full list found on www.tsatraveltips.us
Pets must remain in a closed pet carrier for the entire flight. The carrier must be stowed for taxi, takeoff and landing.
– Advanced reservations must be made with PenAir. Reservations cannot be made online. Call PenAir Reservations at 800.448.4226 for pet reservations.
Holiday and Peak Travel
Reminder that holiday and peak travel times can make the pre-flight process slower. Please allow for extra time to arrive and check-in.
For questions, contact Kearney PenAir Ticketing Booth: